A well-managed Human Resource for effective and efficient service delivery
To provide quality Human Resource (HR) services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce within a supportive work environment for attainment of the State Department’s mandate
- To implement HR policies, regulations and relevant Statutes to promote National values.
- To manage staff performance for enhanced productivity and improved service delivery.
- To utilize available technology for efficient service delivery.
- To rationalize staff deployments to meet the Department and employee needs.
- To train and develop Human Resource to meet Department and employee needs.
- To develop and implement an annual Human Resource development training projection.
- To value staff commitment and self-drive with their involvement at all levels being the hallmark of the Unit.
- To encourage and facilitate creativity and innovative performance, and embrace change.